[Olsr-dev] possible bug on olsrd IPv6 inserting route

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 24 09:18:37 CET 2014

On Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 2:34 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> this bug is old IMHO, it tries to add an route with another
> metric (onlink VS metric 2). we circumvent this problem by using
> option FIBMetric 'flat' instead of 'approx' or 'correct'.
>
> Which one are you using? - bye bastian - battlemesh is coming! 8-)

*sigh* that could be correct Bastian...

If this value wouldn't be used by some OpenWRT script we would have
killed all options except "flat" a long time ago.

There will definitely be no "approx/full" option in OLSRd2.

Henning Rogge