[Olsr-dev] new minor release

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Thu Aug 21 16:49:55 CEST 2014

Hello,

I mean the branch release-0.6.6 in the olsrd git repository.

I had a look now at these two commits.

This is a change in default behaviour. I am not really happy with
these two commits.

In Ninux we have a configuration that uses txtinfo on port 2006 for
IPv4 and 2007 for IPv6.
It is important to be able to connect to these ports both in IPv4 and
IPv6. For example if I am troubleshooting IPv6 it is very nice to be
able to connect to that node on IPv4 port 2007 and understand what's
wrong with IPv6.

If I understand this patch makes impossible to query the txtinfo of
the IPv6 olsrd instance if connecting with IPv4.

If you want to make this change it is okay, but make it with a config
option, and do not change the default behaviour.

What do you think about this ?

Saverio