[Olsr-dev] OLSRd2 v0.4.0 release

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Apr 1 09:01:18 CEST 2014

Hi,

after a lot of large and small changes I released version 0.4.0 of
OLSRd2, the OONF-API (and DLEP).

The reason for the new version is a major bugfix in the RFC5444
address compression that took two attempts (each of them a week of
work) to track down. I would advise everyone to upgrade to v0.4.0.

There is still an issue with the nl80211_listener plugin on MIPS
architecture on OpenWRT (e.g. Ubiquiti Bullet). The plugin have worked
on this architecture in the past and it works on x86 OpenWRT, so I am
still searching for the specific problem. I will inform you when this
problem is resolved.

As always you get the new version through the git repositories on
http://olsr.org/git

Henning Rogge