[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 28 17:15:41 CEST 2013

Sorry for long delays, I am on a business trip at the moment.

Can you try the "default" configuration first before we move to extras?

Just set a linklocal IP on each interface and your global "Node IP" on
the loopback. This should give you a working mesh where you can ping
the Node-IP from every other node.

Henning