[Olsr-dev] NHDP parameters

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 27 08:07:42 CEST 2013

Just test it with default settings first... they are similar to what
you will find in most Community Mesh networks...

After you get it work with this settings you can think about adding
options to the configuration, either by command line options or by
configuration file (both are "equivalent").

Henning Rogge

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Syed Salman Haider Rizvi
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
>       Just want to know how nhdp take parameters   ? ? ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Salman

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan