[Olsr-dev] OLSRV2 Directory in OLSR Read only git

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Sep 25 13:18:52 CEST 2013

Hi,

as the description of the repository says the "read_only" repository
is just there for historical reason when we had to clean up the
repository.

OLSRd2 development happens in the "olsrd2.git" and "oonf_api.git" repository.

Henning Rogge

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Syed Salman Haider Rizvi
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi All ,
>
>             Just want to know that OLSRv2 directory in OLSR Read only git is
> stable for openwrt also if it is calculating ETT as default metric ?
>

> Thanks
>
> Salman

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan