[Olsr-dev] Removal of debian folder

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 14 09:21:02 CEST 2013

Sorry,

maybe I should have been more clear...

is there a HTTP access to this subversion repository? A direct SVN
access is not feasible for people sitting behind a HTTP proxy.

Henning

On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 2:49 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Of course, it was in the README.  Its not very straightforward because there
> is a tarball per release, SVN is much easier.  I added to that bit in the README:
>
> You can also find the latest tarballs of the debian/ folder here, look on the
> right column under "Download Source Package olsrd":
> http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/olsrd
>
> e.g.
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/o/olsrd/olsrd_0.6.3-6.debian.tar.gz
>

> .hc
>

> On 09/12/2013 02:22 AM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> is there a HTTP accessible variant of the svn.debian.org/svn/collab-maint
>> repository to test this patch? If not I will have to revert the whole thing.
>>
>> Henning Rogge
>
> --
> PGP fingerprint: 5E61 C878 0F86 295C E17D  8677 9F0F E587 374B BE81

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan