[Olsr-dev] iOS Makefile

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 22 21:27:27 CEST 2013

We just have to make sure that we don't accidently include more files
from the wrong path... so an additional include path setting might be
dangerous.

Henning Rogge

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:24 PM, Hans of Guardian
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Maybe you could make it point to the location of route.h on the local system, or in the Mac OS X SDK, instead of copying it anywhere.
>
> .hc
>
> On Oct 21, 2013, at 2:56 PM, Will Hawkins wrote:
>
>> It's *almost* posix compatible. Besides adding a make/Makefile.ios file
>> which points to the cross compiler (and header files, etc), there is not
>> much that has to be done for it to compile and run.
>>

>> The one tricky thing is that iOS does not have a "route.h" in it's
>> standard library. OS X does, but iOS does not. To solve this problem, I
>> made a local ios directory in src and copied the OS X version there.
>> There seems to be a precedent for such things, but I want to make sure
>> that's recommended practice. Should I make a copy of, or a symbolic link
>> to, the one that is already on OS X?
>>
>> Will
>>
>> On 10/21/2013 02:50 PM, Henning Rogge wrote:
>>> That sounds nice...
>>>
>>> Is IOS posix compatible or do you have to install additional libraries?
>>>
>>> Henning

>> --

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan