[Olsr-dev] iOS Makefile

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 21 20:50:26 CEST 2013

That sounds nice...

Is IOS posix compatible or do you have to install additional libraries?

Henning

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Will Hawkins
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hello everyone!
>
> I've spent some time putting together a Makefile (and a few small
> patches) to get olsrd to build for iOS. Is the group amenable to looking
> over those patches for inclusion? Just thought I'd ask before sending
> them along.
>
> Thanks everyone for your work olsrd!
>
> Will

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingered
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan