[Olsr-dev] 0.6.7 release timeframe?

Manuel Munz (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 21 19:11:30 CEST 2013

On 20.10.2013 22:16, Henning Rogge wrote:

> do you know anything that should be still fixed for 0.6.7?

Not directly a fix and i'm also not in a hurry with it (can patch it
locally for my builds), but if you want one feature more in the release
i can resend the patches for dyn_gw_plain with custom tables. no more
licensing problems (i've build on code from amadeus in the arproaming
plugin). But i would feel more comfortable if someone could look quickly
over them and scan for mistakes beginners usually make when trying to do
c. I'll send the current patch soon and leave it for you to decide if
that can go in now or if it needs more work.

Regards, Manuel