[Olsr-dev] Question about link quality extensions

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 17 13:28:12 CEST 2013

On 10/17/2013 09:20 AM, 罗蕴雅 wrote:
> Dear olsr-developers:
>         What are the main differences in the link quality extensions
> between version 0.4.8 and version 0.6.4.1?

Let me see... version 0.4.8 was 8 years ago... 0.6.4.1 was 5 MONTHS ago.

Answer:

it was completely rewritten... multiple times. But as long as you do not
use the etxff-eth extension the new ones should be compatible with the
0.4.8 implementation.

> Is there any explanation or
> passage about the difference? And how to get them?
>         Hope for your reply! Thank you very much!

You just download our git archive... it contains all source-code changes
starting from 0.4.8 up to 0.6.6.

Both versions are tagged.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE