[Olsr-dev] My experience building olsrdv2 for openwrt

Will Hawkins (spam-protected)
Mon Oct 14 22:16:58 CEST 2013

Mistyped the list email address. Sorry!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Olsr-dev] My experience building olsrdv2 for openwrt
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:06:15 -0400
From: Will Hawkins <(spam-protected)>
To: Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>,
(spam-protected)

Hey Henning!

I will definitely submit a small-ish patch for fixing these issues. I
will also re-test to make sure that this was not a problem specifically
related to my particular build environment.

Thanks for your work correcting the previous "bad interface problem".
Like I said, it was a really minor correction but one that people would
probably run into if they are using a setup similar to ours. :-)

Thanks again. I will email soon!
Will