[Olsr-dev] OLSR2 Unable to communicate from laptop/pc

Bastian Bittorf (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 1 11:43:26 CEST 2013

* Syed Salman Haider Rizvi <(spam-protected)> [01.10.2013 11:40]:
> The file was just for the reference ,,,, i was asking how to setup HNA on olsr2 that was my question . and for your ip forwarding i completyly disable my firewall . FYI my homework is done ...

"ip forwarding" has nothing to do with the firewall:
most desktop-OS have disabled forwarding. please dont
write everything in one line, it make quoting harder.

bye, bastian