[Olsr-dev] How to enable logging in olsr2?

Benjamin Valentin (spam-protected)
Fri May 31 16:00:35 CEST 2013

Am Fri, 31 May 2013 12:42:57 +0200
schrieb Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>:

> As a quick hack to test this I would suggest adding
>
> -DOONF_LOG_INFO -DOONF_LOG_DEBUG_INFO
>
> to your compilter options.

Thank you, that works.

> Is there a reason why you try to sidestep the Cmake based build
> system?

Since I'm not familiar with setting up CMake CrossCompile, especially
for a system yet unknown to CMake, I found this to be the easiest
solution. All RIOT applications so far are integrated into the Makefile
based RIOT buildsystem (and linked directly against the RIOT Kernel and
newlib, there is a single binary that gets flashed onto the device), so
I did the same with olsr2.

Benjamin