[Olsr-dev] Test the official Android Adhoc mode!

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 2 17:59:30 CEST 2013

Hi,

this is really great news, thank you for sharing it! :)

Henning

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Bruno and others are making some serious progress in getting adhoc mode
> officially supported in Android!  His code has been integrated into
> CyanogenMod, and is ready for testing:

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan