[Olsr-dev] strange log message when received netlink error

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 29 01:40:34 CET 2013

Okay, that explains a few of the problems.

I would suggest we add some more filters in the HNA and TC input code.
We must prevent malformed data to get into the OLSR database from
other nodes. If a message contains such data, we should just drop it.

What do you think?

Henning Rogge

--
We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to