[Olsr-dev] rfc5444_reader documentation

Benjamin Valentin (spam-protected)
Thu Jul 11 23:23:48 CEST 2013

Am Mon, 8 Jul 2013 07:41:05 +0200
schrieb Henning Rogge <(spam-protected)>:

> Hi,
>
> thank you for your interest in the RFC5444 library. During the
> implementation of the NHDP and OLSRv2 protocol I fixed a number of
> bugs and tried to simplify the API structure a bit, so the
> documentation file is a little bit outdated.
>
> I will look through it this week and try to adapt it to the current
> codebase.

Thank you for your supportive answers!
I'm still not sure how to properly use the reader/writer so I better
attach an example. Based on test_rfc5444_reader_blockcb.c I want to
write a package with a message containing two tlvs and the read
it with rfc5444_reader_handle_packet to output the two values again
(and toy around with other parameters while I'm at it).
However, the package gets 'sent', but the .block_callback function of
the consumer never gets executed.

What am I missing?

Thank you
Benjamin