[Olsr-dev] Question on NatThreshold config parameter

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 2 13:29:58 CET 2013

We fixed this issue, so here our feedback.

We used  NatThreshold with etx_float. The use the value of 0.5
It fixed completely our problema and it works great with etx_float.

Thanks

Saverio