[Olsr-dev] brainstorming for new feature - HNA routes read from the kernel

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Tue Feb 26 00:03:55 CET 2013

Well, it does make sense in certain setups.

Let me give you an example: we have a tunnel server which connects FF Graz and Vienna and other community networks.
Between them, they speak BGP.
It might make sense to dynamically re-distribute certain announcements to the FF Vienna OLSR mesh cloud (or filter them out - depending on the intentions of the sysadmin).

So, yes, I do see a use-case for this which extends static HNA announcements.

sorry for TOFU quoting, I knooow :)