[Olsr-dev] local broadcast/custom message types

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 22 10:54:59 CET 2013

On 02/22/2013 10:52 AM, Lotte Steenbrink wrote:
> You were completely right from the beginning, I was suffering from a
> severe case of “it can't possibly be _that_ easy”. Thanks for your
> patience and the explanations, I'm sorry for causing a fuss!

No problem, the code is not really that easy to read.

If you need more advice, feel free to ask.

(next generation of OLSR codebase will be able to run the neighbor
discovery part without the routing part)

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE