[Olsr-dev] New plugin: DNSSD

Dan Staples (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 15 15:31:33 CET 2013

In my first email, I discussed what DNSSD does that P2PD does not do.
DNSSD simply builds on top of P2PD, so it keeps all the original
functionality. It seemed specific enough of a use that it might not be
appropriate to add to P2PD. But if it seems reasonable to simply add my
changes to the P2PD plugin, that is totally fine. It would probably make
a lot of sense to try to combine DNSSD / P2PD / mDNS since they all
share a lot of code and functionality. I simply wanted to present the
functionality that I had added and get some feedback.

--
Dan Staples

Open Technology Institute
https://commotionwireless.net