[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-users] OLSRd 0.6.5 released

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Mon Feb 11 20:52:19 CET 2013

This goes to all olsrd devs:

Please post to the debian unblock request to tell them they should at least
include 0.6.3 over 0.6.2, and mention that you are an upstream developer (i.e.
olsrd committer).  The more details the better, like certain key bugs that
were fixed in 0.6.3, etc.

http://bugs.debian.org/689772

To add to the bug report, just email (spam-protected)

As for adding missing plugins to olsrd-plugins, I think that's really a matter
of someone finding the time to do it.  In other words, patches welcome :)

.hc