[Olsr-dev] Heads up, wireless battlemesh v6 upcoming, mark the date

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Fri Feb 8 12:09:33 CET 2013

On Feb 8, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> wrote:

> Hi Aaron and OLSR developers
>
> Good of you to sent this out.
> I also had this on my TODO list :-)
>

> I've talked with Henning a few times about OLSR on BattleMesh.
>
> Our plan is to at least present the OLSR v1 and v2 status updates.
> I'll take the v1 part and Henning will do the v2 part.

great :)

> Then I'd like to do a presentation about my multi-gateway work that recently got merged into OLSR v1 master. In that presentation (or in a separate one, we'll see) I would also like to present BRDP (Border Router Discovery Protocol, https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boot-homenet-brdp/). That part will put our work into context.
>
> If there are interested parties then I can also do a presentation of our deployment with public emergency services.

I'd love to see all of that!
Personally, I'd like to set up a t-relay + DLEP testbed as well.

> OLSR developers:
>
> I'd like to do a OLSR developer meet-up; we can have dinner together and talk about our experiences and plans. It's always good to meet face-to-face. Please let me know if you'll be at the BM, and when.

Absolutely! Can do.
I'll let you know when I will be there as soon as I know myself :)

> It's still unclear for me on what dates I'll be at the BM. It'll probably be for at most 3 days/2 nights.
>

> Please let me know your thoughts ;-)

a.