[Olsr-dev] missing arproaming-plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Apr 28 10:17:24 CEST 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Bastian Bittorf <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> * Ferry Huberts <(spam-protected)> [27.04.2013 10:57]:
>> Please don't put it in master until you know it works and that it builds
>> on all relevant platforms.
>
> digging through the "oldstyle" code:
>
> olsr_ip_prefix_list.h
> ...is now in olsr_types.h ?
olsr_cfg.h

> olsr_logging.h
> ...now in log.h ?

Use OLSR_PRINTF(), which is defined in defs.h

> olsr_socket.h
> ...now in scheduler.h ?

Yes, its in scheduler.h

> olsr_timer.h
This is also scheduler.h

> ??? e.g. where is olsr_timer_add()
> was is converted to another syntax? cannot find anything...
The whole concept of splitting the timers into "info" (contains
callback and general data about the timer) and "entry" one timer that
fits the info description was only done in the master branch. Forget
about olsr_timer_add/remove.

> olsr_clock ?
I think this is also scheduler.h

> olsr_ip_prefix_list.h
olsr_cfg.h

> ??? mdns + p2pd have the includes just disabled?
>
> bye, bastian

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan