[Olsr-dev] missing arproaming-plugin

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sat Apr 27 10:47:56 CEST 2013

Good question, I am not sure there is a good way to keep the history
without a lot of work (like creating a patch series with all the
plugin changes).

Do we NEED the history? Maybe we can just mention the last commit in
the old master branch in the new commit message?

The other question is 'does the arproaming plugin work' or is it still
'work in progress'.

Henning

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Bastian Bittorf
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> the some problem like the OBAMP-plugin occured to
> the arproaming-plugin, it was scrubbed while merging
> branches. i can retrieve it via
>
> git checkout old-master-branch -- lib/arproaming
>
> what is the correct way to move to new master
> without loosing history?
>
> bye, bastian

We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still. We have lingured
long enough on the shores of the cosmic ocean. We are ready at last to
set sail for the stars - Carl Sagan