[Olsr-dev] OBAMP

Steve Witt (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 25 23:06:31 CEST 2013

On Thu, 25 Apr 2013, Saverio Proto wrote:

> Hello,
>
> it was developed on the _old_ master branch that got discontinued.
>
> when we droped that branch we dropped the plugin with it
>
> you can fetch the code doing
>
> git checkout old-master-branch -- lib/obamp/
> (I just pushed this tag to the repository
>
> Saverio

I was able to find the code in the repository by poking around. Thanks for
tagging it, it will make it easier to find it. Not to put you on the
spot, but is OBAMP considered a useful ad-hoc multicast routing protocol?
It could have been discontinued for a few reasons: no one to maintain it,
or not being an effective protocol, etc.

Anyway, thanks very much for the help.