[Olsr-dev] OBAMP

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 25 22:50:43 CEST 2013

Ah, I see.

That was on the old master branch.
That branch was used for development for a while but became stale and
was basically dead for a long while.

We changed the branching model in August 2012 and merged the old stable
branch into master, thereby overwriting the dead master branch.

So that's where it went :-)

Also, this code was from Saverio, and from what I understood from him in
Denmark last week during BattleMesh he also considers that code dead.

But if you're interested you can always resurrect the code.
Just checkout master-stable-switch^ and put the code into the current
master, clean it up, and appoint yourself as maintainer of that code :-)

--
Ferry Huberts