[Olsr-dev] OBAMP

Steve Witt (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 25 22:13:30 CEST 2013

I ran across some information about the OBAMP multicast routing protocol 
that was added as a plugin to olsrd in 2009 as a Google Summer of Code 
project. I was looking through the olsrd git repo and noticed that the 
obamp source directory was present on a branch for a couple of years from 
2009 to 2011 or so and then it seems that it just disappears after a merge 
of that branch in 2011. I didn't see any comments as part of a commit when 
it was removed or any discussion on this mailing list about the reason 
that it was deleted. I was wondering if anyone might remember why it was 
dropped or anything else concerning this.


More information about the Olsr-dev mailing list