[Olsr-dev] Integration of multicast plugins

Saverio Proto (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 4 03:04:49 CEST 2013

I am okay for merge.
I have no time for coding this massive patch, but I have time for
mentor a GSoC student to do the work in summer 2013.

Do we speak about this in battlemesh since most of us are there in
about 10 days ?

ciao,

Saverio