[Olsr-dev] update version number of quagga plugin ?

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue Sep 11 19:01:05 CEST 2012

> Il parametro Version non c'è nel plugin di olsr-0.6.1, però nonostante
> l'update si sono ben guardati da cambiare la versione della libreria
> che è rimasta alla 0.2.2 quindi server olsr-0.6.3 (forse basta 0.6.2)

some users are reporting that we introduced in the quagga plugin the
"version" parameter in the plugin configuration (related to the
version of zebra protocol), but introducing this change the version of
the quagga plugin did not change.

this was confusing users. Vasilis do you think we should increase the
release number of the quagga plugin ?

ciao,

Saverio