[Olsr-dev] olsrd-extension to spread database trough the net

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed Oct 31 07:54:27 CET 2012

On 10/30/2012 11:05 PM, rene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 10/30/2012 08:56 PM, Bastian Bittorf wrote:
>> just push it to public repo for testing.
> after unintentionally pushing to the public repo I was told to first
> check what the feeling of this list is about the plugin... lets see :)
>
> Just meanwhile use the supplied patch for testing, it works against
> olsrd-0.6.3

I would say push the nl80211 metric code to a "nl80211" branch in the
olsr.org repository, I would like to test if it compiles well on OpenWRT
and Android. If it does and no one wants to veto it, we can quickly
merge it into the master branch.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE