[Olsr-dev] olsrd-extension to spread database trough the net

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Oct 30 20:27:18 CET 2012

I wonder if this really should be part of the routing agent...

what is the primary reason for not making it a daemon of its own?

Henning Rogge

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 6:36 PM, rene <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a while ago I created a extension for olsrd, which now seems kinda
> stable. If you find it suitable and useful, you can add it to the main
> olsrd repository.
>
> About the extension (actually these are two related extensions, one
> which can only send data and one which is also able to receive data):
>
> The extension spreads some database-values through the net, taken from a
> sqlite-database or a textfile, which contains json-formatted tables (one
> per line).
>
> What do you think about it?
>
> Nice regards, Rene

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."