[Olsr-dev] tas/lua

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 26 17:23:24 CEST 2012

A compile time switch like "build with inline LUA" that has to be
activated would be nice.

Most likely the "olsrd lua" version is horribly outdated.

Henning

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Hans of Guardian
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> For the Debian package, I made tas build against the Debian Lua.  I think that's what olsrd should do by default so that people use a version of Lua that is up-to-date with security patches, etc. rather than the stale old version included in the olsrd.git.
>
> .hc
>
> On Oct 26, 2012, at 8:26 AM, Ferry Huberts wrote:
>
>> Hi guys
>>
>> I just pushed an update to master with tas/lua work/refactoring.
>>
>> It did it to be able to see very clearly where lua came from (the official source code) and what fixes we have on it.
>>
>> There are some Coverity warnings in that part that I might want to fix.
>> That's the deeper reason for doing it this way.
>>
>> Also, if we ever want to upgrade lua, then it just became a little bit easier.
>>
>> --
>> Ferry Huberts
>>
>> --

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."