[Olsr-dev] OLSR in NS2

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Oct 19 10:31:31 CEST 2012

On 10/19/2012 10:28 AM, kunal patil wrote:
> Is OLSR available built-up routing protocol in Network Simulator 2 i.e. NS2.
> Actually I didn't get any information regarding it from some NS2 experts.

The current version of Olsrd cannot be easily integrated into event
based simulators like NS2.

Its on the "interesting things to do" list for OLSRv2, but do not hold
your breath.

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE