[Olsr-dev] libnetlink, linux and olsr

Kees-Jan Hermans (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 18 16:48:59 CEST 2012

I have patched the nl80211 link quality module, so that it would be used
under linux (but not under Android, because that was problematic), but I
still have way too many variables (and way too few machines and
configurations) to be sure about whether what I've made now actually
compiles without problems in most places. Those variables come about
mainly because libnetlink is a rather quickly moving target, with not
much in the way of backwards compatiblity - both in headers, source and
binary form.

To put it simply: I need to push a patch and see whether any of you have
any problems with compiling it still. Is that Ok?

KJ