[Olsr-dev] lq nl80211 branch

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Wed Nov 7 12:02:14 CET 2012

KJ,

You have not setup git correctly, your username and email are not setup.

I have fixed the commit but the branch is now rebased and can't be
fast-forwarded.

Go to your checkout and do:

git config --global user.name "Kees-Jan Hermans"
git config --global user.email (spam-protected)
git add .
git stash
git remote add olsr git://olsr.org/olsrd.git
git fetch olsr
git reset --hard olsr/fox_kjhermans
git stash pop

your next commits with have proper user information

regards

--
Ferry Huberts