[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin situation before of release of 0.6.3

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu May 31 20:21:21 CEST 2012

Okay, commit your patches to OLSRd and lets test it in your mesh for a
few days... but then we get a damned 0.6.3

Henning

On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 8:13 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto)
<(spam-protected)> wrote:
> I tried also the patch that modifies zebra/client_main.c
> all looks good to me !
>
> Saverio
>

> 2012/5/31 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <(spam-protected)>:
>> Hello Vasilis,
>>
>> the patch you committed in the OpenWRT quagga package and the patch
>> you commited into the olsrd repository are different, the difference
>> is that in OpenWRT you don't patch this file:
>>
>> zebra/client_main.c
>>
>> do you have to update the patch in the OpenWRT SVN ?
>>
>> right now I am running quagga without patching zebra/client_main.c and
>> all is working
>>
>> Saverio
>>

>> 2012/5/31 ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) <(spam-protected)>:
>>> It works for me.
>>>
>>> I will go ahead, cherry pick this commit
>>> 720bd4f6d1ab438eb90e85340491db735fdd1b46
>>> and push to stable.
>>>
>>> Saverio

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."