[Olsr-dev] Quagga plugin situation before of release of 0.6.3

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Thu May 31 19:54:51 CEST 2012

Hello Vasilis,

the patch you committed in the OpenWRT quagga package and the patch
you commited into the olsrd repository are different, the difference
is that in OpenWRT you don't patch this file:

zebra/client_main.c

do you have to update the patch in the OpenWRT SVN ?

right now I am running quagga without patching zebra/client_main.c and
all is working

Saverio