[Olsr-dev] Quagga do not consider OLSR routes for recursive route lookup (IPv6)

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Wed May 30 16:06:12 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am not really sure where to notify upstream this bug, because OLSR
is not officially a quagga protocol.

However I am testing this branch:
https://github.com/zioproto/quagga-manet/commits/openwrt-0.99.20.1

Quagga do not consider OLSR routes for recursive lookup

If I configure a static route and the next-hop is not directly
connected but is know via OLSR, then the static route is marked as
inactive.
However a route to the next-hop is correctly installed with protocol OLSR

where to notify this bug ? do you need more details data do reproduce the bug ?

Saverio