[Olsr-dev] Are we releasing 0.6.3 ??

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Fri May 25 23:22:45 CEST 2012

0.6.3 will run better on Android then olsrd ever has, since we are actively working on fixing issues on Android.  All the Android related improvements that I know of are already in olsrd.git stable branch.  Let me know if there are any outstanding or new Android issues so I can take care of them for this release.

.hc