[Olsr-dev] quick and stupid version on txtinfo plugin

Teco Boot (spam-protected)
Fri May 25 14:49:53 CEST 2012

At least you care :-)

I use it quite often. Single plugin, providing webpages
and CLI output. Important: it works (most of the times).
I see a misformed webpage every now and then (multiple
connections or high utilisation).

Question is having an embedded webserver in new release,
or having an API to a real web server and having a management
tool. Both have pros and cons. Embedded webserver is
independent, IMHO a nice feature. Should be a viewer only.
But as Ferry mentioned, separating is better.

Teco

Op 25 mei 2012, om 14:38 heeft Henning Rogge het volgende geschreven: