[Olsr-dev] Are we releasing 0.6.3 ??

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Wed May 23 08:35:07 CEST 2012

On 05/21/2012 02:20 PM, ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) wrote:
>> You can apply the first one to the repo, [..CUT..]
>
> Henning I think is already applied to the olsrd git repository stable branch
>
> read more carefully my email, with the link to the commit
>
> I am wrong ?

Sorry, I have been reading your mail at the airport on my trip back to
Bonn, thought one of the patches was new.

Yes, I want to release a new version. I will see that I get a new
version together this evening, if someone from the WCW in Berlin had
problems with the current stable (I asked several people to test the
current stable), we should have heard about it.

Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE
Kommunikationssysteme (KOM)
Neuenahrer Straße 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Telefon +49 228 9435-961,   Fax +49 228 9435 685
mailto:(spam-protected) http://www.fkie.fraunhofer.de
GPG: E1C6 0914 490B 3909 D944 F80D 4487 C67C 55EC CFE0