[Olsr-dev] Ninux olsrd packages for OpenWRT now on github

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) (spam-protected)
Tue May 15 09:40:44 CEST 2012

Hello everybody,

I just wanted to tell you that we are sharing our stable OpenWRT
packages also over github

https://github.com/ninuxorg/ninux-openwrt-packages

I think this way it is easier to work together on patches

The old svn feed is still online and we are going to keep the stable
stuff synced also there, using the git-svn feature.
https://svn.ninux.org/ninuxdeveloping/browser/packages

Checkout this packages if you want to easily build in your OpenWRT the
latest git HEAD of olsrd master branch or olsrd stable branch.

Saverio