[Olsr-dev] [Olsr-commit] OLSR.org main repository branch, stable, updated. OLSRD_0_6_2-368-g4ab453c

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Fri May 11 16:19:57 CEST 2012

Would add this to the end of license.txt be sufficient?

Note: the nmealib library that is included in the PUD plugin directory
       is LGPL licensed.

--
Ferry Huberts