[Olsr-dev] JSON info dump complete

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu May 10 15:36:40 CEST 2012

On May 10, 2012, at 4:55 AM, Markus Kittenberger wrote:

> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 5:09 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>
> Ok, I just finished tracking down all of the information that I thought
> might be at all useful.  Mostly, I dug thru the txtinfo and httpinfo
> plugins.  I pushed my changes, so they're in olsrd.git now.
>
> Attached is an example dump from the current jsoninfo plugin from a mesh
> of four nodes, which I made by running this:
>
> curl http://localhost:9090/status/config/plugins/ > all.json
>
> * /status gives all of the data of things that change during runtime
> * /config is the complete olsrd_config struct output as JSON
> * /plugins is the complete plugins info from olsrd_config
> so these are all available commands?
>
> or is it possible to just get the neighbour list for example ?

The commands are similar to txtinfo, but not exactly the same:

/status (or really anything that is not matched, like txtinfo)

then these are included in /status:
  /neighbors (including 2-hop)
  /links
  /routes
  /hna
  /mid
  /topology
  /gateways
  /interfaces

then these are separate from /status
  /config
  /plugins
  /olsrd.conf (like txtinfo's /config, gives the conf file text)

.hc