[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri May 4 22:52:39 CEST 2012

I have planned to finally go through all this bugtracker entries for
stable tomorrow...

Henning

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
<(spam-protected)> wrote:

> On May 3, 2012, at 2:21 AM, Markus Kittenberger wrote:
>

> On Thu, May 3, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <(spam-protected)> wrote:
>>

>> I have a complete Java wrapper for the txtinfo plugin, but I noticed that
>> the httpinfo plugin provides the configuration while the txtinfo plugin does
>> not.
>
> afair the txtinfo provides the config already!
>
> but its (for backward compatibility) not within the /all or default output
> (/all == /neigh/link/route/hna/mid/topo)
>
> e.g.: wget -t 1 -O - http://127.0.0.1:2006/all/gateway/config/interface/2hop
> (which is infact currently really "all" the txtinfo can provide,..)
>
> btw you can use 3 letter abbreviations of commands e.g. /int for /interfaces
> and any combinations of commands. e.g. /link/interface/config
> (but btw the output ordering is fixed)
>
>> why I shouldn't add /variables, /interfaces, and /plugins to txtinfo to
>> get all of the info that httpinfo is providing?
>
> afair it already does exactly this,..
>
> if not add what is missing,..
>>

>> Or maybe I should just scrape the httpinfo output...
>
> not agood idea (especially as current httpinfo will not make into next olsrd
> versions,..)
>

> I just submitted a patch that updates the txtinfo README and the included
> example oslrd.conf files to represent the current state of the txtinfo
> plugin in the 'stable' branch:
>
> http://olsr.org/bugs/view.php?id=30
>
> Including this patch in the stable branch will prevent someone else from
> having to go thru banging their head against this to get the access control
> rules working like I just did :-).
>
> .hc

Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that
was before the present government."