[Olsr-dev] adding config to txtinfo plugin?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri May 4 07:14:21 CEST 2012

On 05/04/2012 01:25 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>> you can always _add_ pages... :-)
>> that's not chaning the interface, just extending it.
>> so I propose you just add a page that gives you what you want
>

> OK, if that's how y'all think I should do it, I can do it that way.  Is there anything else missing from txtinfo while I am at it?

I wonder if it might be a good idea to backport some code from master
and put it into a 'telnet2' plugin, so we can start working on the new
code without disrupting the old one.

What do you think?

Henning Rogge

--
Diplom-Informatiker Henning Rogge , Fraunhofer-Institut für
Kommunikation, Informationsverarbeitung und Ergonomie FKIE