[Olsr-dev] website as wiki?

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Thu May 3 01:38:39 CEST 2012

Actually, I just realized the olsr.org is currently a drupal site.  It should be possible to config a drupal site to behave a lot like a wiki.  basically, just let anyone create an account, then give all accounts the ability to edit pages.  That is probably less work than replacing things with media wiki.

.hc