[Olsr-dev] olsr polling/threading/mainloop/scheduler

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 30 16:34:55 CEST 2012

OLSRd stable already use select to wait between timer events... just
at the moment there is a maximum waiting time.

There is no socket polling in OLSRd I think.

Henning Rogge

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that