[Olsr-dev] first "works for me" OLSR on Android app for Commotion

Hans-Christoph Steiner (spam-protected)
Wed Mar 21 16:17:56 CET 2012

If anyone wants to test OLSR on Android, I just got my work for Commotion to a "works for me" state and I would love testers.  (Serval is great, this is not a comment on Serval. This app aims to be entirely focused on OLSR, while Serval is a large and complicated app for a large and complicated purpose.)

Here is the source and there is an apk in the Downloads:
https://github.com/guardianproject/olsr-mesh-tether

Currently the SSID is 'olsr.org' and its setup with the httpinfo plugin set to be world accessible.  If you click on the link in the little log window in the app, you'll bring up the httpinfo page.

Next up for me is making the Android app able to control olsrd parameters!

.hc